Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Sunday, July 25, 2021 – Bart Jones – Shelby County, TN July 25, 2021Bart Jones Location: Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park and Eagle Lake WMA Shelby County, TN Zebra Swallowtails were ovipositing on pawpaw. Note the leaves she is laying eggs on already have small larvae within them. Species Zebra Swallowtail (+) Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (+) Spicebush Swallowtail (+) Cloudless Sulphur (+) Sleepy Orange (+) Harvester (+) Eastern Tailed-Blue […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Sunday, July 25, 2021 – Penelope Stritch – Berkeley County, WV July 25, 2021Penelope Stritch Location: Edward Drive Berkeley County, WV Species Black Swallowtail (1) Spicebush Swallowtail (1) Cabbage White (9) Juniper Hairstreak (3) Red-banded Hairstreak (2) Eastern Tailed-Blue (6) 'Summer' Spring Azure (2) Great Spangled Fritillary (1) Silvery Checkerspot (1) Pearl Crescent (1) Monarch (1) Silver-spotted Skipper (5) Peck's Skipper (1) Tawny-edged Skipper (1) Sachem (6) Dun […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Saturday, July 24, 2021 – Karlo and Alison Mirth – Queens County, NY July 25, 2021Karlo and Alison Mirth Location: Kissena Corridor Park Queens County, NY A short, 45 minute stop here gave us our first American Snout sighting of the year in Queens. Species Black Swallowtail (1) Cabbage White (10) Clouded Sulphur (1) Eastern Tailed-Blue (3) American Snout (1) Pearl Crescent (3) Monarch (1) Silver-spotted Skipper (2) Horace's Duskywing […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)