Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – Roy Cohutta – Dougherty County, GA May 17, 2022Roy Cohutta Location: Chickasawhatchee WMA Dougherty County, GA Primary purpose was to do another Monarch survey and to look for wild milkweed. Drove/walked about 12 miles on gravel roads without retracing my path. Most of the Monarchs were on the more eastern side of the WMA. The counts are pretty close. I think this was […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – Jack McDonough – Pinal County, AZ May 17, 2022Jack McDonough Location: Oracle Pinal County, AZ Around 5:30-6pm Species Mexican Yellow (1) Ilavia Hairstreak (1) Gray Hairstreak (3) Leda Ministreak (12) Marine Blue (500) Texan Crescent (1) Red-spotted Purple (5) Images Leda MinistreakNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – Jack McDonough – Pima County, AZ May 17, 2022Jack McDonough Location: Mt. Lemmon Pima County, AZ 9-12pm The Arizona Powdered-Skipper is on Hartweg’s Climbing Milkweed Species Pipevine Swallowtail (12) Black Swallowtail (2) Two-tailed Swallowtail (1) Checkered White (1) Mexican Yellow (5) Tailed Orange (3) Dainty Sulphur (1) Gray Hairstreak (7) Western Pygmy-Blue (1) Marine Blue (200) Reakirt's Blue (6) Spring Azure (2) Acmon […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)