Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Friday, January 27, 2023 – John Heyse – Putnam County, FL January 27, 2023John Heyse Location: at home, Palatka Putnam County, FL 51F Species American Lady (1)North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CA January 27, 2023David H. Bartholomew Location: Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve Santa Clara County, CA After just a few days of warmer dry weather the Spring Azures are already seeking the mud puddles. Species Spring Azure (15) California Tortoiseshell (1) Mourning Cloak (4) Red Admiral (1) Images Mourning Cloak Spring Azure Spring AzureNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 – Karl and Dorothy Legler – Hidalgo County, TX January 26, 2023Karl and Dorothy Legler Location: National Butterfly Center Hidalgo County, TX About 76 degrees and sunny. Somewhat windy but OK in protected areas. 30 species in 2 hours. Species Pipevine Swallowtail (2) Giant Swallowtail (3) Checkered White (8) Orange Sulphur (4) Southern Dogface (2) Large Orange Sulphur (2) Lyside Sulphur (6) Little Yellow (5) Sleepy […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)