Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Saturday, July 2, 2022 – Glenn Koppel – Butler County, PA July 3, 2022Glenn Koppel Location: State Game Lands 95, Pry, Tinker and Swope Roads Butler County, PA Species Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (5) Cabbage White (29) Clouded Sulphur (5) Banded Hairstreak (4) Striped Hairstreak (9) Eastern Tailed-Blue (1) 'Summer' Spring Azure (2) Great Spangled Fritillary (29) Meadow Fritillary (14) Pearl Crescent (5) Baltimore Checkerspot (2) Eastern Comma (23) […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Sunday, July 3, 2022 – James L. Monroe – Beaver County, PA July 3, 2022James L. Monroe Location: along Ohio River near town of Beaver Beaver County, PA Second brood of Pipevine Swallowtails in full swing. Of 24 seen 5 were in flight and seen walking towards Ohio River and other 19 were males taking nutrients from damp sand along river. Species Pipevine Swallowtail (24) Wild Indigo Duskywing (1)North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Saturday, July 2, 2022 – John Lampkin – Sussex County, NJ July 3, 2022John Lampkin Location: Walkill River NWR Sussex County, NJ 3 hours with Jane Lampkin Species Spicebush Swallowtail (2) Cabbage White (common) Clouded Sulphur (2) Eastern Tailed-Blue (4) Great Spangled Fritillary (6) Meadow Fritillary (1) Eastern Comma (2) Red Admiral (2) Little Wood-Satyr (abundant) Common Wood-Nymph (8) Monarch (5) Silver-spotted Skipper (1) Least Skipper (7) European […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)