Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CA May 17, 2022David H. Bartholomew Location: Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve Santa Clara County, CA Beautiful day, 70 degrees. Gorgon Copper is first of year for me. Species Anise Swallowtail (2) Western Tiger Swallowtail (2) Pale Swallowtail (6) Checkered White (10) Mustard White (4) Cabbage White (8) Sara Orangetip (2) Tailed Copper (1) Gorgon Copper (1) […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CA May 17, 2022David H. Bartholomew Location: Sunnyvale residence Santa Clara County, CA Northern White-Skipper is an occasional visitor in my backyard. Third time this year, finally got a photo. Species Northern White-Skipper (1) Images Northern White-SkipperNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Monday, May 16, 2022 – Jan Schopp – Jefferson County, MO May 17, 2022Jan Schopp Location: Imperial Jefferson County, MO Lots of sun! 57-79 degrees. Species Black Swallowtail (X) Little Yellow (X) Eastern Tailed-Blue (X) Pearl Crescent (X) Least Skipper (X) Fiery Skipper (X)North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)