[fts_facebook id=153175048034815 posts=5 posts_displayed=page_only type=page]
Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://butterflies.naba.org/conserve/naba-membership/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A $5 coupon off of your first outdoor sign when certifying your garden with our Butterfly Garden Habitat Program.
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – Edward Perry IV – Brevard County, FLEdward Perry IV Location: Mason Terrace, Melbourne, FL, 32935 Brevard County, FL Yard butterflies. It warmed up to about 70 today and I saw a few butterflies flying. A fun discovery was a Monk Skipper caterpillar in a rolled tent on my areca palm, one of their many known palm hostplants. You may not realize […]
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CADavid H. Bartholomew Location: Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve Santa Clara County, CA Sunny, 64 degrees. Only butterfly seen; a Red Admiral landed on the trailside duff to bask a bit. Made my day! Species Red Admiral (1) Images Red Admiral
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – John and Nancy Crosby – Glynn County, GAJohn and Nancy Crosby Location: Paulk's Pasture WMA Glynn County, GA We were targeting Nelson's and Henslow Sparrows and Sedge Wren which were considering more difficult than the Common Buckeye's. It was 65 degrees and somewhat overcast. We've had our first 2 nights below 32 and there is very little flying now. Species Little Yellow […]
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – Edward Perry IV – Brevard County, FL December 4, 2020
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CA December 4, 2020
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 – John and Nancy Crosby – Glynn County, GA December 4, 2020