Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://butterflies.naba.org/conserve/naba-membership/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A $5 coupon off of your first outdoor sign when certifying your garden with our Butterfly Garden Habitat Program.
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 – Roy Cohutta – Dougherty County, GA January 20, 2021Roy Cohutta Location: Albany Nursery WMA Dougherty County, GA This was more fun than it looks on paper. Continuation of visits to the Albany Nursery WMA during this cold season. 4 individuals: 2 each of 2 species. I tried hard to find more to no avail. 2:32PM - 3:35PM = 1 hour and 03 minutes. […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Monday, January 18, 2021 – Edward Perry IV – Brevard County, FL January 18, 2021Edward Perry IV Location: Mason Terrace, Melbourne, FL, 32935 Brevard County, FL Yard butterflies. A cool morning started off great when I spotted an eclosing male Orange-barred Sulphur. As the day warmed from noon to 2 pm other butterflies flew the yard. If you ever have the opportunity to photograph an Orange-barred Sulphur (they rarely […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Sunday, January 17, 2021 – Dennis Vollmar – Broward County, FL January 18, 2021Dennis Vollmar Location: Quiet Waters Park Broward County, FL 11am to 3pm; 65 degrees, mostly cloudy clearing to partly cloudy. no wind to 5mph breeze common = 10-50 abundant >50 Species Giant Swallowtail (1) Great Southern White (1) Orange-barred Sulphur (1) Barred Yellow (abundant) Dainty Sulphur (common) Cassius Blue (2) Ceraunus Blue (abundant) Gulf Fritillary […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)