Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://butterflies.naba.org/conserve/naba-membership/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A $5 coupon off of your first outdoor sign when certifying your garden with our Butterfly Garden Habitat Program.
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 – Roy Cohutta – Baker County, GA February 27, 2021Roy Cohutta Location: Elmodel WMA Baker County, GA Spring has arrived. Pollen! High 70s. South wind 7-15MPH. Partly cloudy. 12:38 - 2:51 PM. Species Cabbage White (4) Cloudless Sulphur (3) Sleepy Orange (9) American Lady (2) Common Buckeye (4) White Checkered-Skipper (2) Images Cabbage White Cabbage White Cabbage WhiteNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 – Mark Adams – Albemarle County, VA February 26, 2021Mark Adams Location: Sugar Hollow, ~10 miles west of Charlottesville, VA Albemarle County, VA A promise of spring, my first-of-season butterfly: a Mourning Cloak basking on a brightly sunlit winter afternoon (57 deg F), 25 Feb 2021. Species Mourning Cloak (1) Images Mourning CloakNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 – David H. Bartholomew – Santa Clara County, CA February 26, 2021David H. Bartholomew Location: Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve Santa Clara County, CA Species Mustard White (3) Spring Azure (30) Satyr Comma (3) California Tortoiseshell (15) Mourning Cloak (9) Images Spring Azure Satyr Comma Mustard WhiteNorth American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)