The Broward County Butterfly Chapter, BCBC, invites you to their Nov 15, 2016 meeting. Rose Bechard-Butman presents “How to Create a NatureScape, a Habitat to Attract Wildlife and Butterflies.” Rose is the NatureScape Broward Outreach Coordinator; a Certified Arborist; a Master Gardener and National Wildlife Habitat Steward. She serves on many local boards and organizes programs and community projects that support sustainable landscapes and wildlife habitats. Meeting starts: 7pm, social hour: 6.30pm at the Broward County Extension Office, 3245 College Ave., Davie, FL 33314. For further info visit our website: www.browardbutterflies.org or email BCBCmail@gmail.com.
Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
You’ll receive access to our gorgeous American Butterflies and Butterfly Gardener publications.
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Sunday, May 28, 2023 – Ronda G Spink – Allegan County, MI May 29, 2023Ronda G Spink Location: Allegan State Game Area Allegan County, MI Weather was mostly sunny - partly cloudy, 60°-81°, calm winds Survey time: 9:30am-4:30pm R. Spink and D. Dunlap Species Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (14) Spicebush Swallowtail (8) Cabbage White (1) Olympia Marble (1) American Copper (4) Purplish Copper (4) Frosted Elfin (1) Eastern Tailed-Blue (3) […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Sunday, May 28, 2023 – Bo Zaremba – Essex County, MA May 29, 2023Bo Zaremba Location: Maudslay State Park Essex County, MA Species Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (2) Clouded Sulphur (2) American Copper (2) Eastern Tailed-Blue (2) Spring Azure (2) Pearl Crescent (31) American Lady (1) Little Wood-Satyr (1) Common Ringlet (70) Indian Skipper (7) Peck's Skipper (1) Long Dash (29) Zabulon Skipper (2) Images Peck's Skipper Zabulon Skipper […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Sunday, May 28, 2023 – Brian McGurgan – Anchorage Municipality, AK May 29, 2023Brian McGurgan Location: Far North Bicentennial Park, Basher Drive Trail (61.15065° N, 149.71233° W) Anchorage Municipality, AK Very cloudy with brief periods of sun, breezy and 51° from 3:30 to 5:15pm. It’s been cool, overcast, and rainy all week, so when the sunlight began breaking through the clouds this afternoon I rushed up to the […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)