The Broward County Butterfly Chapter, BCBC, invites you to their Nov 15, 2016 meeting. Rose Bechard-Butman presents “How to Create a NatureScape, a Habitat to Attract Wildlife and Butterflies.” Rose is the NatureScape Broward Outreach Coordinator; a Certified Arborist; a Master Gardener and National Wildlife Habitat Steward. She serves on many local boards and organizes programs and community projects that support sustainable landscapes and wildlife habitats. Meeting starts: 7pm, social hour: 6.30pm at the Broward County Extension Office, 3245 College Ave., Davie, FL 33314. For further info visit our website: www.browardbutterflies.org or email BCBCmail@gmail.com.
Help support NABA and our conservation work by becoming a member today! More importantly, your membership support helps NABA conserve butterflies and their habitats throughout North America, both by direct action, and by educating the public about the importance of butterflies and their habitats: https://membership.naba.org/
Note: We are unable to send publications and notices by mail outside of the United States; international members will want to choose the Digital Only option.
Additionally, all members receive:
- A welcome packet that includes a welcome letter and order form for past American Butterflies issues, so you won’t miss any of their fantastic content.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to butterfly habitats and education!
If you choose a family membership, all immediate members of your family will be members of the North American Butterfly Association and receive all benefits of membership including supporting butterfly conservation and being able to attend biannual members meetings. Families are entitled to receive a single print copy of NABA publications per issue.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 – Beth Polvino – Cape May County, NJ October 20, 2021Beth Polvino Location: my yard NABA #1151 & Monarch Waystation #8318 Cape May County, NJ In spite of the winds the yard is continuing to have Monarchs coming through the yard and nectaring and then moving down the dunes nectaring on seaside goldenrod. This American Lady caterpillar walked across the sidewalk in front of me […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 – Jan Schopp – Jefferson County, MO October 20, 2021Jan Schopp Location: Imperial Jefferson County, MO Mostly sunny 55 - 75 degrees Species Orange Sulphur (4) Gulf Fritillary (1) Monarch (1) Least Skipper (2) Fiery Skipper (4)North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 – Kathy Beza Richardson – Powhatan County, VA October 20, 2021Kathy Beza Richardson Location: Powhatan State Park Powhatan County, VA Sunny skies, breezy, mild temperatures Species Spicebush Swallowtail (1) Cabbage White (1) Orange Sulphur (4) Eastern Tailed-Blue (2) American Snout (2) Variegated Fritillary (13) Pearl Crescent (3) Common Buckeye (15) Monarch (20) Common Checkered-Skipper (10) Clouded Skipper (1) Sachem (1) Images Monarch Spicebush Swallowtail Sachem […]North American Butterfly Association (moderator: Mike Reese)